1835 House is located just off the village square, lake block. Completely remodeled, furnished 2 bedroom suite, each room with a queen bed, & contemporary minimalist-style décor. Separate living room with sofa, ceiling fans, a/c, and 42” flat screen cable TV. The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker and washer/dryer. Modern bathroom. Non-smoking, no pets.
Hammondsport, NY – Coolest Small Town in America
Please review each room’s rates, features and amenities listed below.
1835 House » First Floor
Historic 2 bedroom apartment located lake block on the ground floor in beautiful Hammondsport! Location is everything! Your private porch leads into fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment featuring a queen size bed in one room and a full size bed in the other. Original hardwood floors throughout. The living room has a sleep sofa (full size), flat screen TV, fireplace, A/C and Wifi. Full kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, stove, refrigerator and ice maker. Amenities include sheets, towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner and coffee. Minimum two night stay required. Sorry no smoking and no pets.
A 50% deposit is required on all rooms at the time of booking. The deposit consists of a 25% booking fee and a 25% room deposit. The booking fee is non-refundable. The room deposit is refundable up to 14 days prior to your stay. If you book within 14 days of your stay you will be charged the full non-refundable amount.
$118 – $318 per night
1835 House » Second Floor
Welcome to our spacious second floor 3-bedroom vacation suite – the perfect accommodation for your next getaway or family vacation! Our beautifully designed property offers a comfortable and memorable stay for up to six guests. Guests can also rent the first floor 2-bedroom suite for a maximum number of 10 guests.
- Bedrooms: Three bedrooms, all with queen size beds, high-quality linens, ample storage space, and stylish decor to ensure a restful night’s sleep.
- Common Area: Open-concept living and dining area for relaxation and socializing, comfortable sofa, recliner, and a large flat-screen TV. The dining area offers seating for six.
- Kitchen: Our fully equipped kitchen is a culinary haven, complete with modern appliances, ample counter space, and all the necessary cookware and utensils. We also provide complimentary coffee, and basic pantry essentials for your convenience.
- Amenities: High-speed Wi-Fi access, air conditioning, heating, a washer & dryer, and ample parking space. We also provide towels, toiletries, and a hairdryer for your convenience.
- Nearby Attractions: Conveniently located near Keuka Lake and nearby popular attractions, such as: parks, restaurants, shopping, wineries, breweries, distilleries, museums and hiking trails. We’re less than a 30 minute drive to Watkins Glen State Park, Watkins Glen Race Track, Corning Glass Museum and Seneca Lake.
As your hosts, we are committed to ensuring your stay is comfortable and memorable. We are available to answer any questions, provide local recommendations, and address any concerns you may have during your stay. Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Book your stay with us today and create lasting memories in our welcoming home away from home.
$157 – $424 per night
Map / Directions
Hammondsport Lodging » Accommodations
Charming and quaint, our accommodations are located in picturesque downtown Hammondsport, New York – in the heart of the Finger Lakes, and the Keuka Lake Wine Trail. Please review each room’s rates, features and amenities.
Check room availability then book your room online.